ArtsAlive is a non-profit organization that promotes the visual and performing arts in Greater Kansas City through social events hosted by a different organization each month.
Translation: we’re a bunch of individuals who want to learn more about and enjoy the arts while having a good time. For a nominal fee, we meet for food and drink, then attend a play or dance performance, listen to a symphony or an artist talk about his/her work, take a tour through a gallery collection, visit a tattoo parlor or whatever is on the current month’s agenda.
- Our events are $35.
- Our tickets are non refundable.
- In order to keep costs down we do not give out paper tickets. Instead you will receive an email prior to the event
- We recommend that you make plans to eat prior to the event due to our catered events being a cocktail reception with light hor d’oeuvre.
- If you are unable to make it to an event you already paid for you can go to our Facebook page to see if anyone would like to buy your tickets . Also check this page if an event sells out. Arts Alive! KC
- We update the webpage and send out an email to announce our events so make sure you are on our mailing list. You can do this by clicking on the sign up for our newsletter button.
We’re looking for a few good Arts Lovers!
Love the arts? Love to volunteer? Love ArtsAlive? You just might be perfect on our Board! Please contact us if interested in discovering more.